Parenting On Demand
Currently used by parents involved with New Jersey Family Court
Positive Parenting is an accepted parent course in both New York and New Jersey States.
The “Parenting On Demand” program enables Parents to obtain the skills needed to manage home challenges. Each participant receives:
- Four hours of private parent training for up to two (2) participants
- A copy of “Parenting: The Instruction Manual Your Child Should Have Come With”
- A Positive Parenting Certificate of Completion
- A write up explaining the material covered in each session
- Class schedules that are immediate and sensitive to your needs and timeframes including day, evening and weekend hours.
For more information please call. (973) 853-5500.